How to Provide Feedback or Register a Complaint Regarding Services

Sometimes services may not meet your expectations and you may be unhappy with the treatment or service you have received from the NHS. You are entitled to raise a concern, comment or make a complaint, have it considered and receive a response from the responsible body concerned. Equally, you may have had a positive experience and wish to share it with us.

Firstly you should ideally raise any complaint to the practice in writing. We will acknowledge any complaints within three working days and will investigate any complaints thoroughly before responding. We try to respond to all complaints within 28 working days but will inform you if there will be any extended delays.

If you are not happy with the practice response, you may contact the local PALS team (Patient Advice and Liaison Service). PALS is able to provide support and advice if you have a concern or query regarding a local service you’ve received on the NHS (whether it’s an NHS or an independent provider). They can also act as your advocate when making a complaint or contacting an organisation. You can contact them:

In writing:
Wirral Information Resource for Equality and Diversity Ltd (WIRED)
Unit 7, Wirral Business Park
Arrowe Brook Road
CH49 1SX

By telephone or Fax: Tel: 0151 647 4251 or Fax: 0151 670 1600
By email:

If you would like to provide feedback or raise any issues regarding the services provided by the following service providers, please click on the website name below:

For all other service providers, please check their websites to find out how to raise a concern, comment or make a complaint.

If the PALS service is unable to resolve your concerns, and you would like to make a formal complaint, you may do this either directly to the organisation, or to NHS Wirral CCG, who will investigate the matter on your behalf. Please visit for more information.

To provide feedback or raise any issues regarding your GP practice, please speak to reception.