Welcome to Kings Lane Medical Practice website. Kings Lane is a long established general medical practice, mainly covering Bebington residents but we have patients registered in the surrounding areas too.
We are an innovative, organised and fully computerised surgery. The practice is frequently involved in pilot projects and is also a member of a local Primary Care Network, working with other local practices to deliver services such as Phlebotomy, Telederm and Tele-ECG projects. We have always strived to give excellent medical care and aim to continue to do this in the future embracing new technologies to support patient care and treatment.
We hope the information contained within this website helps you, However, If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
The practice is promoting the use of econsult to contact us for advice or support. Please see a short video showing how it can be used below..
Over 50's Flu vaccine
5th August 2020
UPDATE - We have been advised that the Flu vaccine for 50-64 year olds will be provided for patients sometime in November and December. We are still unsure on any further detail at present. 3/9/20
At this moment in time we do not know how NHS England or the Government plan for this additional cohort of patients (Over 50 year olds to 64 years) to be given the Flu vaccine. We will update you as soon as we find out more.
Currently we are only booking Flu vaccine appointments for over 65's from Mid September and other ages in at risk groups (e.g. Diabetes, COPD, Pregnant) from early October.
Appointments update 22 July 2020
22nd July 2020
The practice is still open; however we are advised by NHS England to continue to triage all patients remotely.
If you request an appointment you will be offered a telephone triage slot first. Triage slots must be booked on the day and not in advance. The decision to offer you a face to face appointment then rests with that GP / Nurse, dependent on your discussions.
Please inform the GP/Clinician if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (such as a continuous cough, high temperature, loss of sense of taste or smell) particularly if you are requesting a face to face appointment.
If the clinician decides that you need to come for an appointment follow the steps below;
- Please try not to arrive too early for your appointment as this may cause social distancing issues outside the building.
- Call the practice from the car park to inform staff that you have arrived. If in a car, inform the staff which car type, colour and wait in or by your vehicle.
- Wait for the clinician you are seeing to come and meet you to take your temperature before you are able to enter the building.
- Please follow social distancing rules if you are in the public areas of the building. This is still 2 metres where possible.
- Please wear a face covering for any appointments and during your time in the building unless you have an appropriate reason not to (such as support for patient who lip reads, children under 11)
- We are not able to supply face masks or coverings for patient you must buy or make your own.
- Do not lean over the reception desk if you have to speak with reception staff when you are here.
Most appointments for the foreseeable future will continue to be triaged before you are able to be seen.
Please phone on the day or send an e-consult for your triage appointment. Triage slots must be booked on the day and not in advance.
Practice Opening Times
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Phone Lines (Mon-Fri)||8:00 - 18:30|
Higher Bebington Health Centre,
25 Brackenwood Road,
Bebington, Wirral, CH63 2LR
Phone: 0151 608 4347