Welcome to Kings Lane Medical Practice website. We have been serving the local community around Bebington since the 1940's, and have progressed from being a single doctor to a paperless teaching surgery. We are proud of our traditional family medicine values, whilst emcompassing new technologies. We hope the information contained within this website helps you. If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Flu Season 2018/19 - Should you book a flu jab today?
15th August 2018
Flu season is almost upon us yet again, that's come around far too quickly!
Anyway, if you are eligible for a FREE flu vaccine then please contact the practice to book an appointment. Flu clinics will be running here from Mid-September.
Patients eligible for Free vaccine include
- all children aged two to nine (but not ten years or older) on 31 August 2018 (Children aged two and three will be vaccinated in practice, other ages will be vaccinated in schools)
- those aged six months to under 65 years in clinical risk groups
- pregnant women
- those aged 65 years and over
- those in long-stay residential care homes
- carers of patients with an at risk condition
Other patients not in these groups may be able to purchase the vaccine from a local pharmacy
Reception Opening Times
|Monday||8:15 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:15 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:15 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:15 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:15 - 18:30|
|Phone Lines||8:00 - 18:30|
Higher Bebington Health Centre,
25 Brackenwood Road,
Bebington, Wirral, CH63 2LR
Phone: 0151 608 4347
Fax: 0151 608 9095