Welcome to Kings Lane Medical Practice website. Kings Lane is a long established general medical practice, mainly covering Bebington residents but we have patients registered in the surrounding areas too.
We are an innovative, organised and fully computerised surgery. The practice is frequently involved in pilot projects and is also a member of a local Primary Care Network, working with other local practices to deliver services such as Phlebotomy, Telederm and Tele-ECG projects. We have always strived to give excellent medical care and aim to continue to do this in the future embracing new technologies to support patient care and treatment.
We hope the information contained within this website helps you, However, If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact your doctors online using Patches
27th April 2023
NHS services across Wirral are currently under a lot of pressure, with staff working incredibly hard to meet demand. We need your help to manage services.
If your condition is not urgent there are other options available for you:
· You can find self-care advice on www.nhs.uk where you will find an A-Z of conditions
· Consider using your local pharmacy for expert help and advice for every-day conditions;
· Online services are available, where you can request repeat prescriptions via the NHS app NHS App and your NHS account - NHS (www.nhs.uk) or prescriptions can be requested by patient access. If you wish to have patient access please visit the surgery to complete the application form. Please note ID will be required
· Advice is also available from NHS 111 online Get help for your symptoms - NHS 111, who can direct you to the best service for your needs if you’re not sure what to do.
· If you run out of your regular medication at the weekend, including bank holidays, you can get an emergency prescription at NHS 111 online Get a prescription or medicines information - NHS 111
· Pre-bookable, routine appointments are also available at evening and weekends. You can access these appointments by contacting the surgery. Please be aware these appointments will not be at the practice.
· There are several services available locally to help you including at the walk in centre/ urgent treatment centre [add in details as appropriate or delete].
If your condition continues to get worse, or there is no sign of improvement after 3-4 days, contact us for further advice. If you have an appointment, please make sure you attend – or if you no longer need your appointment, please cancel so that we can make it available to someone else.
21st March 2023
Our Patchs consults are dealt with in a 72 hour time frame, you will be contacted by the practice as to when the clinical team will contact you, they may also request to see you on that day. If you feel that you need to be seen sooner please call the practice directly.
Please do not make an additional appointment after you have submitted a Patchs consult, as this leads to duplication of appointments.
Practice Opening Times
|Monday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 18:30|
|Phone Lines (Mon-Fri)||8:00 - 18:30|
Higher Bebington Health Centre,
25 Brackenwood Road,
Bebington, Wirral, CH63 2LR
Phone: 0151 608 4347